What good is a hen do if you and the girls can't travel in style? Stretch limos are usually reserved for celebrities and other VIPs, but your bachelorette party is a great opportunity for you to book a limo of your own - after all, you're the VIP today!
But we're going to let you in on a little secret: when it comes to hen party transportation, limousines are only the second most spectacular option available to you. What's number one, you ask?
A party bus
, of course! Booking a bus for your big night out will give you and the girls even more
room in which to relax between destinations, and your big pink bus will attract even more attention than a classy stretch limo!
In all seriousness, whether you opt for a traditional limousine or a great big bus, it really is well worth booking your hen party transport ahead of time. Here are a few reasons why:
- No waiting for taxis and worrying about being late for bookings
- You won't have to split the group up to fit everyone in a car
- No queuing for a taxi when the night is over - your vehicle will stay with you all night
- Listen to your favourite tunes and have a few drinks while you're being driven around
If you're ready to book your hen party transportation, contact Entertain-ment
to find out about the services we offer in your area. Alternatively, visit our Party Bus & Limo Hire
page for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
So you've decided to head North for your stag weekend and spend a few nights in the Scottish capital? Excellent choice, sir - Edinburgh is a fabulous city with a rich culture and plenty of places to party!
Here, then, are 4 top ideas for your Edinburgh stag do...
1. A Nice Round of Golf
Scotland is the home of golf, and no matter where in Edinburgh you find yourself, there's bound to be a course nearby. Swinging some clubs with the lads is a great way to chill out and have fun while you wait for the real
clubs to open, and if you want to make your stag party golf tour extra special, you can always bring a couple of Gold Caddie Girls
along for the ride.
2. Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
If you want to visit a couple of cool local attractions during your stay in Edinburgh, the city's famous Camera Obscura
is the place to start. You'll learn all about the city, and you'll also get to check out the many weird and wonderful exhibits in the World of Illusions! One tip, though: don't go through the Vortex Tunnel (pictured above) if you're still feeling a little queasy from the night before.
3. The Scotch Whisky Experience
Scotland is synonymous with whisky (be sure to spell it without the 'e'!), and no trip to Edinburgh is complete without a jaunt to The Scotch Whisky Experience
. The guided tour will give you and the boys some great insight into the whisky-making process, and you'll even have the chance to sample some of the best scotch in the world! Of course, if you're more of a beer man, you could always try one of our Beer Tasting Classes
4. Hire a Stripper!
Of course, an Edinburgh stag do is still a stag do, and not everything
you do has to be rich with local culture! Entertain-Ment supply female strippers
to stag parties throughout the UK, and we'd be more than happy to send a couple of strippers up to Edinburgh for your viewing pleasure!
What do you want from you hen do? You want to be a lot of fun, obviously, and you want all of your best friends to be there with you. But let's talk activities - are you happy to stick with the usual, bog-standard bachelorette party fare? Or do you want something a little more...unique?
There are dozens of different options for hen party planners nowadays, so there's no need to despair if strippers and willy-shaped accessories don't appeal to you. Here, for your inspiration, are 3 hen do ideas
that are slightly out of the ordinary:
Why pay through the nose for conveyor belt sushi when you could learn to make your own? If you and your bridesmaids are big fans of Japanese cuisine, this activity is sure to satisfy your hen party hunger!
You probably associate the word 'tantric' with Sting and his marathon sex sessions, but that's not quite what this activity is all about. It's actually a full body relaxation session that will leave you completely de-stressed and help you to get back in touch with your sensual side!
And if becoming a dominatrix sounds a little too extreme for your tastes, you can always try something a little more traditional. Macarons - those little French meringue things - are cute, tasty, and fun to make, especially when you're learning with your BFFs!
So you want to know what men get up to at stag parties? In this guest blog post, the lads from StagStuff.co.uk reveal all...
Perhaps you're worried about what your future hubby will be doing on his last night as an unmarried man; on the other hand, perhaps you're said hubby, and you want to know what you're in for. Either way, you're curious about stag parties and what they entail, and we're more than qualified to tell all. If you're ready to learn the unvarnished truth, step right this way and get ready for a serious eye-opener!
- There might be strippers. Let's pull off this plaster right away: yes, stag night strippers are a thing. You can even book one right now if you're so inclined. If you're determined to keep your night (or your fiancé's night) nudity-free, have a heart-to-heart with the best man and let him know that, whatever else he might organise, you absolutely don't want any strippers.
- Saucy stag night fun doesn't stop with strippers. If you are ruling strippers out of the stag party proceedings, you may also want to explicitly forbid topless waitresses, pole dancers, mud wrestlers and beer wenches. None of them are strippers, technically speaking, but none of them will exactly be dressed like nuns, either.
- Embarrassment? Par for the course. If you're the dashing bridegroom in this hypothetical stag night we're sketching out, you may want to brace yourself for some blushes. Humiliation is often considered to be a key element of a successful bachelor party, and more often than not, the man of the hour will be the prime target. We can't tell you exactly what to expect, but we can give you some common examples: think overweight strippers, dwarfs with handcuffs, and forced cross-dressing.
- There are other options. There's no rulebook for stag nights, and just because all the other grooms-to-be are handcuffing themselves to strangers and watching women undress, there's nothing to say that you have to do the same. A stag do can be whatever you make of it, and if the usual fare isn't for you, there are plenty of other options - why not spend the day learning about beer or making your own aftershave?
If you don't feel like a stag night expert yet, head over to the StagStuff
website for additional ideas, inspiration, and harbingers of bachelor party doom!