Alcohol doesn't have to be kept behind the bar; every night, thousands of British revellers purchase shots in nightclubs without even leaving the dancefloor. How, you ask? With a little help from the shot girls
, of course!
You probably encountered a shot girl or two on your last big night out. These attractive young women are a common sight in clubs and bars throughout the UK, and they're a godsend for partygoers who don't want to queue for the bar every time they want a drink.
But how will shot girls benefit me?
Club owners frequently hire shot girls to supplement their full-time bar staff and earn a bit of extra cash for the venue. Roping in a couple of shot girls will allow you to take the goods straight to your punters, instead of waiting around for them to come to the bar!
Of course, increased revenue isn't the only advantage of hiring yourself some shot girls. These friendly, good-looking ladies will also make your club a much nicer place to be, chatting with customers and generally making sure that everyone is having a good time. This is obviously important, because if people have a good time at your event, they're a lot more likely to come back and spend more money next time!
If you're interested in hiring a team of shot girls for your event, click here or give Entertain-Ment a call on 029 20 003 310. We are confident that our shot-toting hotties will work wonders for you!
Shot Girls - Further Details:
Shot girls are a great choice for any event, from club nights and parties to concerts and music festivals. Here are a few more reasons to invite our girls to your next big bash:
- They'll serve anything you like, from tequila slammers to Jägerbombs and beyond!
- If your event has a fancy dress theme (e.g. nineties, Christmas, Halloween), our shot girls will be more than happy to wear clothes that match your theme.
- You can set the price of the shots, just as you can at the bar.
Of course, our shot girls are just one example of the promotional services available from Entertain-Ment. You can also hire dancers, dwarfs, fire acts, stilt walkers, and all kinds of other awesome staff for your event - visit our Promotion Services
page for more information!
If you've heard about our Roly Poly Strippers
, you may be wondering why anyone would choose a roly poly-gram over the svelte, sexy strippers you usually see at stag parties.
Well, today, we're going to convince you that our extra-large ladies are every bit as awesome as our other female strippers
. Here are 3 reasons to choose a roly poly stripper for that stag do you're organising:
1. Surprise the Stag!
If you tell the groom-to-be that you've hired a stripper for his bachelor party, he'll probably picture a very sexy scene indeed. Won't he be surprised on the big night when his real stripper walks in? Just imagine the look on his face - as stag do pranks go, booking a roly poly stripper instead of the standard fare has to be one of the funniest!
The trick here is to let your mate believe that he's getting exactly what he's imagining. We're not suggesting that you should outright lie to him, but you can have a lot of fun skirting around the issue; for example, if he asks how hot his stag night stripper will be, simply assure him that "mate, she'll be more than you can handle!"
And speaking of reassurance...
2. Reassure the Bride!
Not every bride-to-be is happy with the idea of her man's head being buried in another woman's...uh, bosom. However, while your friend's fiancée may not be on board with you booking a stripper who looks like Cindy Crawford, she probably won't mind as much if her groom-in-waiting is being entertained by a woman twice his size.
Mind you, we can't guarantee that everyone will see it that way, so it's probably worth chatting with the bride before you book anything!
3. Give Him What He Wants!
Of course, some men prefer the larger ladies, and if your soon-to-be-married pal is one of them, a roly poly stripper may actually be a better choice for his stag do than the slimmer kind. You will be robbing yourself and the other lads of a pretty sexy show...but it's not your party, is it?
Click here to book a roly poly stripper for your event, or visit our Female Strippers page if you'd prefer a slightly slimmer sort of sexy.
We live in the age of the smartphone, which means that everyone can take photos of pretty much anything they like at a moment's notice. You and the girls will probably take dozens of pics over the course of your hen weekend, and rightly so - it's a special occasion, and one that you'll want to remember forever!
Of course, you don't have to settle for that blurry set of selfies that Loz took with her iPhone after one too many strawberry daiquiris. Even nowadays, when every girl has a camera in her handbag, most people still hire a professional photographer for the wedding day...so why not do the same for your hen do?
A hen party photoshoot
is a superb hen activity that - in addition to being a great laugh - will ensure that you have some top-quality snaps of the 2nd best day of your life. Here's what you'll get when you book a photoshoot with Entertain-Ment:
- A professional photographer
- Makeovers from trained stylists and make-up artists
- A mix of group shots and individual photographs
- Loads of fun props
If you like, you can even invite one of our hunky butlers
along to join in with the fun!
A good hen party needs good hen party games. We've already shared a few ideas
with you on the Entertain-Ment blog, but today, we've got another great one to add to the list. It's called Don't Say It!
and it's sure to have everyone in fits of giggles when you play it on your hen do.
Don't Say It!
A hen party game for any number of players
The aim of this game is to go for as long as you can without saying certain 'banned' words and phrases. Every time you utter any of the taboo words, you have to pay a penalty - will YOU be able to hold your tongue for the whole hen night?
How to play:
- Before the party gets started, sit down with your hens and come up with a list of words/phrases that are likely to be spoken frequently over the course of the hen do. See below for a few suggestions - your list can be as long or as short as you please, though we recommend aiming for 5-10 terms.
- Give everyone a copy of the list so that nobody can use ignorance as an excuse.
- Once the hen party has begun, all words and phrases on your list are strictly banned.
- If anyone is caught saying a banned word/phrase at ANY point during the hen night, they must perform a forfeit. The specifics are up to you; Don't Say It! makes a great drinking game (take a drink every time you break the rules), but you may prefer to up the stakes and dole out an embarrassing dare for every taboo word.
- If you're one of those competitive people who thinks that every game needs a winner, you may wish to keep score. Make a list of everyone at the party, and when somebody says a banned phrase, cross their name off the list. Anyone who manages to stay on the list until the end of the night should get a special prize...or perhaps an extra-nasty punishment for being such a goody two-shoes!
Suggested Words & Phrases:
This game works best if the banned terms are almost impossible to avoid saying in a hen night scenario. Here are some of the best we could think of - feel free to make up your own!
- The name of the groom
- "Married" (and/or "Marriage")
- "Pub" or "Bar"
- "Church" (or, if it's not a church wedding, the name of the venue where the ceremony will take place)