Last week, we came up with a trio of hen party games
that'd be perfect for a slightly naughtier bash. Swapping clothes, sharing dirty secrets, pinning paper willies to pictures of fit blokes...that kind of thing.
Well, we're all about equality here at Entertain-Ment, and since we've already given the ladies a whole bunch of naughty ideas, we thought we'd do the same for the men. Here, then, are three spectacular stag party games that are slightly on the rude side...
Who's the Loudest?
Best played in a pub, bar, or another public place, this game will help you to find out once and for all which of your friends has the fewest inhibitions. Choose a word or phrase - preferably something sweary - and take it in turns to say it aloud. Each recital must be louder than the previous one; if a player gets too embarrassed or is judged to have spoken more quietly than the person before him, he is eliminated and must finish his drink as punishment. This game is a lot more fun (and a lot naughtier!) if your chosen phrase contains at least one or two naughty words and possibly a sexual reference.
This is more of a prank than a game, but it's still fun, challenging, and rather naughty. Without the groom's knowledge, bring some scraps of blank paper to the stag do (a stack of post-it notes will do fine) and, whenever you get the opportunity, ask the women you encounter to write flirty messages and fake phone numbers on these scraps. Then, when the groom's not looking, slip the messages you've collected into his pocket - hopefully, his wife-to-be will find the messages before he does, and he'll have some seriously confusing questions to answer!
I Know What You Did!
Our third and final game is a twist on the classic 'Never Have I Ever' drinking game. As usual, players take it in turns to say, "Never have I ever..." followed by something lewd and/or personal that they've never done (e.g. "Never have I ever had sex outdoors.") Any player who has done that thing must then take a drink. The difference here is that you're rewarded for making your mates reveal their secrets - you score 1 point for every person who drinks on your turn, and after everybody's had three turns each, the player with the most points wins!
Just to make things a little more interesting, there are two twists to this game. If nobody drinks on your turn, you have to finish your drink; if EVERYBODY drinks on your turn, not only do you not receive ANY points for that round, you also have to finish your drink AND lose 3 points as punishment for being the only one in the group who hasn't done that thing. At the end of the game, the player(s) with the least points must immediately buy the winning player(s) a drink to reward their superior experience!
What's a stag do without a few games, eh? Whether you're pre-drinking in your hotel room, getting sloshed at your local pub, or just hanging out at home, a bit of friendly competition never fails to kick the party up a notch.
But what to play? Monopoly and Cluedo won't cut it for a special occasion like this - instead, here are 5 top games that are perfect for stag parties:
- Blacks & Reds: This is a super-simple game for any number of players - all you need is a deck of cards. Sit in a circle around a table and take it in turns to turn over a card from the top of the deck. If you get a red card, you have to take a drink; if you get a black card, you can nominate another player to take a drink. Keep going until the deck is depleted...then reshuffle the cards and start again!
- Beer Pong: If you can get hold of some cups and a couple of ping-pong balls, beer pong is an excellent way to get everybody in the party mood. You already know the rules: two people stand at opposite ends of a table, throwing ping-pong balls at the other person's cups, which of course are full of beer. If your opponent's ball lands in one of your cups, you have to drink that cup's contents and remove the cup from the table. First person to run out of cups is the loser!
- Ring of Fire: Another classic drinking game, and another one that's easy to set up (if you've got a pint glass and a deck of cards, you're good to go!) Everyone has their own version of the rules, but for the purposes of this blog post, we're going to defer to Wikipedia.
- Banned Words: Choose some words that nobody is allowed to say for the duration of the stag party - common 'banned words' include stag, drink, wedding, and the name of the bride-to-be. The list can be as long or as short as you like; every time someone says one of the banned words, they must either take a drink or perform an embarrassing forfeit as punishment. This game lasts the whole night - decide on the rules at the start of the party, then keep an ear out for violations!
- Scavenger Hunt: Make a list of actions, dares or achievements and hand a copy of this list to each member of the party. Each person must accomplish as many of these tasks as possible before the end of the night - when the party's over, tally everyone's achievements and give the loser (i.e. the person who completed the fewest tasks) an embarrassing forfeit as penance for their lameness! The tasks you choose for this game are entirely up to you - it could be anything from get a snog to swap underwear with another person or drink a pint in one go.
Got any more great ideas for stag party games? Let us know on facebook